6-8 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup butter
1 (1 ounce) package dried italian salad dressing mix
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
1/2-1 cup chicken broth (depends on how much gravy you want)
4 ounces cream cheese with chives and onions (buy this already made)
angel hair pasta (cook according to box directions)
- Place the chicken in the crock pot.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in Italian salad dressing mix, can of soup, cream cheese and broth. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low in the crock pot for 4-5 hours.
- Pour over cooked angel hair pasta or other noodles or rice. Enjoy!